Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Music Creator 6 Hip Hop Beat "Fly Away With Me" produced by Deleswa

Music Creator 6 Hip Hop Beat "Fly Away With Me" produced by Deleswa Tube. Duration : 5.15 Mins.


This Is my first beat produced using Cakewalks Music Creator 6. I produced this beat primarily using loops that came with the software. The Beat and Clap were done in Beatmaker 2 and the 808 and Dirty Synth was done in Music Studio. Basically created 4 separate 8 bar beats while listening to my project on my Laptop...(kind of like cue up and mixing as DJ's do). Afterwards, I exported to the Laptop and imported into Music Creator. Well that's it...pretty easy stuff....so please remember to show love and hit those buttons if you feelin' what I do here on YouTube. Note: Also, don't forget to stop through my reverbnation.com page where I have over 45 songs to listen to..many that are not posted here....Thanks for your support...God Bless!!! Get hot beats for your next music production @ www.rocbattle.com Beats @ www.reverbnation.com can be made avail for licensing upon request. Follow me on Twitter @ www.twitter.com Official domain @ www.deleswaproductions.com (work in progress) Get at me @ http Check me out @ www.indiebychoice.com Latest album "Black Noise" and singles avail @ www.cdbaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text