Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

I'll Fly Away - This Little Light Of Mine - ME cloned!

I'll Fly Away - This Little Light Of Mine - ME cloned! Tube. Duration : 2.47 Mins.


Disclaimer: I have not had formal music lessons, and I am self-taught, and have been reading music about 2 years. Erb's Palsy in my right arm makes chords and playing keyboards, in general, a bit awkward, but I can get the job done well enough to get the general idea across.. I'm playing with myself.....on YouTube! Ha Ha,....Don't be so easy! I cloned myself, and I'm playing both instruments, a digital piano, and a Hammond A-100 organ w/ Leslie 122 No - These scenes were not "pasted" together at the glare in the screen! (I am more talented than that! :) ) NOT APPEARING ON SCREEN: 1 - Hammond spinet 1- JR-20 Hammond tone cabinet case 1 - restored 1888 reed organ 1- Indian (India) Harmonium (hand-pumped portable reed organ with 4 stops and 3 drones) 8 - MIDI controller keyboards 1 - dedicated Music computer workstation 1 - rare Baldwin Synthasound synthesizer 1 - 1980's Kawai synthesizer 2 - toy pianos 1 - player toy piano (reads real piano rolls of it's own) 1 - six string electric guitar 1 - six string accoustic guitar 1 - 4 string electric bass guitar and a partridge in a pear tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text